Bird Talk Tours
Crestview Library March 2023 : March 2, 2023 Talks and Art at 10:30am and 3:00pm
March 30, 2023 Talk at 10:30am
The art installation will be available for the month of March 2023.
West Florida Library Talk : March 10, 2023 at 4:00Pm
In October 2022, Tricia launched the first annaul south migration for Food Trucks For Birds Tour. It began with her trip south from the panhandle to the Southern Most Point in Key West. Along the way, she stopped at the libraries in Homestead, Key Largo, Islamorada, Marathon, and Key West to offer planting plans and information about the Neotropical Birds Migration through the Tropical Hardwood Hammocks in South Florida and the Florida Keys.
Landscape Design, Art, and Graduate School at Florida International University
- FIU Parklet at Jacksonville FL Chapter ASLA conference August 2016
- Upper Keys Garden Club: Featured speaker for the Hammock Bird research project. January 2017
- Professional Practice Network: Women in Landscape Architecture. Talk Story CEU webinar September 2017
- Pompano Beach Garden Club : Bahamas Studio project concerning the documentation of their cultural landscapes January 2018
- ASLA Merit Award: Hammock Bird, Independent Research study concerning the Neotropical Bird Migrating through the Tropical Hardwood Hammocks in the Florida Keys. August 2019
- HALS submission to Library of Congress: Research paper submitted for the National Historical Overseas Highway in the Florida Keys. September 2019
- Mike Oliver Aware LARE workshop FL Chapter ASLA 2019
- Pembrook Pines Art Galley Exhibition Academy of Portrait & Figurative Art selected works by the curator for an exhibit. January 2020
Founder, PLA, MLA Landscape Architecture
Happy Day! I look forward to connecting with my clients on their social platforms and LinkedIn. I’ll include a bit about myself here. I love art (of course) my inspiration is Claude Monet. I enjoy walks, biking , and being on the water.
I love arranging my own landscape property with plants and structures too. Maybe I’ll post a few here in thenext couple of months